Indian Creek Drive Flooding Mitigation Project
- Indian Creek Drive from 25 Street to 41 Street
Scope of Work
- Installing a new storm water drainage system, including a pump station near 32 Street
- Upsizing sections of the existing storm water drainage system
- Rebuilding the public sea wall between 26 Street and 41 Street
- Elevating the roadway
- Constructing new curb, gutter and sidewalks
- Installing new signage and pavement markings
- Installing new street lighting and performing minor signalization work
- Matching the new roadway elevation to existing driveways
Access to properties will be maintained at all times. On-street parking will be temporarily eliminated during the work.
State Date: Seawall and drainage work is under way.
The raising of the roadway is scheduled to begin in 2017.
Completion Date: Winter 2017
This project is managed by the City’s Public Works Department and is being constructed in partnership with the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).
City of Miami Beach Acting Engineer
Luis Soto, P.E.
David Mancini & Sons
Shoreline Foundations, Inc.
Roadway contractor: TBD
Public Information – HML Public Outreach
Heather M. Leslie