Lake Pancoast Right Of Way Improvements
Just east of Pine Tree Drive to Lake Pancoast Drive, from the Liberty Avenue Street end to just south of 26 Street.
Scope of Work
- Replacing the existing water mains
- Upgrading the existing storm water drainage
- Repaving the roadway and installing new pavement markings
- Replacing the existing sidewalk, curb and gutter
- Installing new traffic and pedestrian signs
- Improvements to Historic Neighborhood
- Installing decorative lighting and crosswalks
- Installing new landscaping and irrigation
Start Date – March 2012
Reached Substantial Completion – May 2014
City of Miami Beach Capital Project Coordinator
Olga Sanchez, E.I.
Engineer of Record – CH2M HILL, Inc.
Walt Schwarz, P.E.
Contractor – Lanzo Construction, Co.
Resident Project Representative – Atkins North America
David Carter, P.E.
Public Information –