Non Profit Lottery Main Page
Non Profit Lottery Dates
|Lottery Quarter||Application Due by 5pm||Lottery Held On|
|Aug – Oct 2017||July 13, 2017||July 20, 2017|
|Nov 2017- Jan 201 8||October 11, 2017||Oct. 18, 2017|
|Feb – April 2018||January 11, 2018||January 18,2018|
|May – July 2018||April 11, 2018||April 18, 2018|
|Aug – Oct 2018||July 11, 2018||July 18, 2018|
|Nov 2018 – Jan 2019||October 10, 2018||October 17,2018|
Non Profit Lottery Dates
Time of Drawing: 9 am
Miami Beach Customer Service Center
1755 Meridian Ave, 1st Floor
Miami Beach, FL 33139
NOTE: The above dates are expected dates and may be subject to change as needed. Please be advised to check back as each quarter gets closer. Also, you need not be present to win a location.
The City of Miami Beach offers five (5) locations for non-profit vendors/distributors which are awarded by lottery for three (3) month periods.
To apply, non-profit organizations must submit the following:
- A completed application signed by an officer or director of the non-profit organization and $135 application fee.
- Authorization letter if the vendor/distributor is not an officer/director or registered agent of the non-profit organization.
- Proof of non-profit organization deemed a tax exempt organization under Section 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code registered with the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations.
- Copy of photo identification of the vendor/distributor.
- Copy of official listing of registered agent and officer/directors of non-profit organization. This can be found at the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations web site: http://www.sunbiz.org/corpweb/inquiry/corinam.html
Non Profit Lottery Information
Download Forms and Information: (Acrobat*)
Please review before submittal as these items may change.
Non-Profit Vendor and Distributor Permit Application
Lottery Application Directions
Format for Authorization Letter
Authorization Letter Directions
Change in Persons Vending Form
Copy of Ordinance 97-3094 (Read Completely)
General Information Sheet
- The date of each lottery will be posted on various locations such as: The City of Miami Beach Web Site, City Bulletin Board, Local Government Channel 20 and/or The Miami Herald.
- Lotteries are typically held 3 business days prior to the end of the previous lottery period.
- Applications and all other required information must be submitted no later than 5 business days prior to the lottery date.
- Non-Profit Organizations or their representatives need not be present at the lottery to be selected for a location.
- Contact the Customer Service Center at 305-673-7420 for any questions.