Accounting Finance Management
The Finance Management Division is comprised of the following sections:
- The Capital Improvement section provides financial management and analytical services to support the City’s Capital Improvement Program.
- The Grants Management Section provides financial reporting for grants compliance.
- The Accounts Payable Section is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of the City Payments.
- The Fixed Assets Section monitors and records depreciation for purchases and capital assets.
- The Purchasing-Card (P-Card) Section is responible for ensuring that all P-Card purchases are properly processed and recorded.