Maurice Gibb Boat Ramp Info
MAURICE GIBB PARK
CLOSED 10 p.m. – 7 a.m.
Municipal Parking LOT P-45 for Miami Beach residents use only.
- Residents must register their tow vehicle by calling 305.673.7737.
- Vehicles with boat trailers only
- No storage
Non-Residents use prohibited.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR VEHICLE
Miami Beach residents’ vehicles participating in one of the City’s residential parking permit programs and whose residency status has been confirmed in the past year are automatically registered.
If you are a property owner and your vehicle registration matches your property records, please call us at 305.673.7737 during regular business hours with the following information in order to register your vehicles:
- Birth month
- License plate numbe
- Make, model, year and registered state of the vehicle
Residents who are NOT currently participating in any of the City’s residential parking permit programs and are not the property owner will need to register at the City of Miami Beach Customer Service Center located at 1755 Meridian Avenue, Suite 100, Miami Beach, Florida and provide the following:
- Valid Photo ID – Issued by local, state, or federal agency (driver’s license, passport)
- Valid Vehicle Registration – vehicle registration belonging to the person applying for the exemption. If the vehicle is registered to a different person, the resident must provide proof of insurance.
- Valid Proof of Miami Beach Residency – Miami Beach residents must provide documentation at the time of registration with resident’s name AND Miami Beach address as follows:
One (1) document from List A and one (1) document from List B:
- Valid driver’s license
- Vehicle Registration
- Utility bill (electric, gas, cable)
- Phone/Mobile phone carrier statement
- Bank statement
- Credit card statement (credit card number must be obstructed)
- Vehicle insurance statement
Note: Current statement must have been mailed within the last 30 days. Internet/electronic bills are not acceptable proof of residency.