Resident Parking Discounts
With proof of residency, Miami Beach residents will enjoy the discounted hourly parking rate of $1.00 per hour at on-street meters and off-street meters.
Additionally, residents are provided a discounted monthly rate at garages of $70.00/month plus tax. Please note that there are waiting lists for garage monthly permits. To place your name on our waiting list, please call 305.673.7505.
ParkMobile has also agreed to waive transaction fees for qualifying Miami Beach residents when used for payment of on-street, off-street or garage parking.
Miami Beach residents’ vehicles participating in one of the City’s residential parking permit programs and whose residency status has been confirmed in the past year are automatically pre-qualified for the resident parking rate discount/transaction fee waiver when they enroll with ParkMobile.
If not already enrolled in ParkMobile, you will need to enroll online for those same vehicles at www.parkmobile.com or by calling ParkMobile’s toll-free number at 877.727.5714.
If you are a property owner and your vehicle registration matches your property records, please e-mail email@example.com or call us at 305.673.7737 during regular business hours with the following information in order enjoy the resident discount for those vehicles through ParkMobile:
- Birth month
- License plate number
- Make, model, year and registered state of the vehicle
In order to enjoy the parking rate discount and transaction fee waiver, residents who are NOT currently participating in any of the City’s residential parking permit programs and are not the property owner will need to register at the City of Miami Beach Customer Service Center located at 1755 Meridian Avenue, Suite 100, Miami Beach, Florida and provide the following:
- Valid Photo ID – Issued by local, state, or federal agency (drivers license, passport)
- Valid Vehicle Registration – vehicle registration belonging to the person applying for the exemption. If the vehicle is registered to a different person, the resident must provide proof of insurance.
- Valid Proof of Miami Beach Residency – one (1) of the following items must be provided at the time of registration: monthly bill/statement with the resident’s name and address. Current statement must have been mailed within the last 30 days.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Internet/electronic bills are not acceptable proof of residency.
- Utility bill (electric, phone, gas, cable)
- Mobile phone carrier statement
- Bank statement
- Credit card statement (credit card number must be obstructed)
- Vehicle insurance statement
- Mortgage statement
- Property tax statement (last one received)
Once your information has been verified, if not already enrolled in ParkMobile, you will need to enroll online for those same vehicles at www.parkmobile.com or call ParkMobile’s toll-free number 877.727.5714. Please allow 24 hours for processing.