Session 2: Most Common Drugs of Abuse in Teens and What Parents Need to Look Out For
- Learn about alcohol, marijuana and other drugs of abuse
- Most common behaviors related to a substance use disorder
- What tools does your teen need to develop in order to cope with stressors?
- How will experimentation in teen years impact development and consequences later in life?
- Experimentation– substance abuse– addiction. How do kids progress through these stages of use.
*Target Audience: Parents
*Speakers for this series are Ray Estefania and Ana Moreno of Family Recovery Services.
*Sessions are 1 1/12 hours in length
For more information, visit www.familyrecoveryspecialists.com/treatment-team/