Session 4: Technology and Social Media: How These Can Set up Addictive Behavior in Teens
- What is healthy socializing? How teens utilize technology to connect. What does an unhealthy relationship with technology look like?
- The importance and role of peer relations with technology look like,
- The importance and role of peer relationships and other protective factors for our kids.
- What are some of the common reasons teens overuse social media and other technology?
- The impact of too much screen use in our children and consequences for the future.
- How to set appropriate limits in order to encourage a healthy relationship with technology.
*Target Audience: Parents
*Speakers for this series are Ray Estefania and Ana Moreno of Family Recovery Services.
*Sessions are 1 1/12 hours in length
For more information, visit www.familyrecoveryspecialists.com/treatment-team/