Session 6: What You Should do if your Child is Experimenting with Substances.
- What are the signs and symptoms of a substance use disorder in teens?
- How to confront the problem and what you should do to intervene
- What is the best response to the problem?
- How should I respond to substance experimentation in my teenager?
- What do i do if my child really has a problem and needs treatment?
*Target Audience: Parents
*Speakers for this series are Ray Estefania and Ana Moreno of Family Recovery Services.
*Sessions are 1 1/12 hours in length
For more information, visit www.familyrecoveryspecialists.com/treatment-team/