Area: Venetian Islands Homeowners Associations represents the single family homes on the Venetian Islands: Rivo Alto, DiLido, San Marino, San Marco and Biscayne
- President: Juergen Brendel ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Debra Leibowitz ; email@example.com
- Treasurer: Janet Khamsi ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: P. O. Box 398415 Miami Beach 33239
Membership Requirements: Application and $75/annually
Meeting Schedule/Calendar: Board meetings every other month plus times called by the president or committee.
Mission of Association: The Venetian Islands Homeowners Association was established in 1979 and reorganized in 1995 before the Causeway bridges renovations; the VIHA was designed to voice the concerns of the homeowners along the Venetian Causeway. We also work in coalition with the broader Causeway Alliance on many issues.
Summary of Accomplishments:
The Association is currently involved with the following issues:
- Power outages and the undergrounding initiative
- Miami Beach’s General Obligation Bonds Street Improvements Program
- Venetian Cause Bridge, Crime and Security