Open Permits On Property

Open violations and expired permits issued between 1990 and 04/26/2016 are available through Velocity Hall Online Permitting. Click here to access Velocity Hall Online Permitting.

Open violations and expired permits transitioned to the City’s new software, EnerGov, can be obtained via the Citizen Access Portal at

Note:  If you are not either the owner, contractor, engineer, architect,  or owner representative, you will not be able to register at the Citizen Access Portal and; therefore, may submit a public record request to the Building Department’s Records Management Section.  Click here to download the Records Request Form.