Permit Cancellation Form

Where No Work Has Been Performed

If your permit is in APPROVED status and no work has been performed, you have the option of requesting a permit cancellation. If your permit is expired, you must first process a renewal before requesting a cancellation.

In order to cancel a permit where the work has not been performed, the Permit Holder or Contractor must submit the Permit Cancellation Request Form to the Building Department. A minimum permit fee will be charged.

Please be advised that requests will not be accepted in cases where work has commenced as evidenced by an inspection. In these cases, the work must be completed and mandatory inspection obtained.