Customers’ Complaints

To file a complaint related to a construction site and/or work being done without a permit, you may call 305.673.7610 and enter extensions x 6045, x 6753, or x 2555. You may also log on to the City of Miami Beach’s New Request/Complaint website . Once you are there, follow the steps thereafter to enter your complaint or request.