Venetian Islands Right of Way Improvements
This neighborhood project is taking place within the right of way on three of the Venetian Islands: San Marino, DiLido and Rivo Alto. The following infrastructure upgrades have already occurred: lined the sanitary sewer lines, installed a new water main and services, installed the main line and structures for an upgraded drainage system. Crews are currently focused on the installation of six pump stations, two per island; four of them are already operational and Rivo Alto work is in progress. New decorative street lights are also part of this project; they are already functioning on San Marino and DiLido Islands, and Rivo Alto’s new lighting system is in the works.
- Throughout San Marino, Dilido and Rivo Alto Islands
Scope of Work
- Installation of six new pump stations (two per island)
- Replacing water mains and services
- New stormwater drainage system and pump stations
- Lining Sanitary Sewer Main Lines
- Reconstructing the roadway
- Replacing sidewalks at certain locations and installing new ramps that meet the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards
- New concrete valley gutter throughout
- Installing new pedestrian lighting
- Installing landscape at certain locations
Estimated Start Date – November 2013
Estimated Completion Date – Summer 2018
City of Miami Beach Senior Capital Projects Coordinator
City of Miami Beach Capital Project Coordinator
Engineer of Record / Resident Project Representative
Schwebke-Shiskin and Associates, Inc.
Lanzo Construction, Inc.
Public Information – QCA