CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE
The World Health Organization has officially deemed this current outbreak of the coronavirus COVID-19 a pandemic. As such, both the Governor of the State of Florida and the Miami-Dade County Mayor have issued official state of emergency declarations.
In response to this and in an effort to keep our residents and visitors safe, the City of Miami Beach is evaluating all events and measures to be taken. Please check the City’s Coronavirus COVID-19 web page frequently for updates.
The Parks and Recreation Department has launched a new registration system providing families with an even better experience when browsing, registering and paying online for parks and recreation programs, classes, activities, tennis court and facility rentals and much, much more!
For Existing Members:
Click here to log into your RecTrac account >
For New Members:
1. Visit http://register.miamibeachparks.com/
2. Under “Account Log In,” click “Create an Account” to complete the household information and add your Family Members and Emergency Contacts.
3. Your account will be defaulted as Non-Resident until you email your Miami Beach resident requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org to prove your residency and receive a resident rate (see below for documents needed). No refunds will be given if purchasing a registration with the incorrect residency status.
Children who live in Miami Beach are eligible for resident rates. The following documents are required to prove Miami Beach residency:
1. Participant’s birth certificate and current report card (if in grades K or higher
2. One of the following: current lease or property tax statement showing your homestead exemption or approved exemption application
3. One of the following: Picture ID, voter’s card, drivers license or utility bill.
4. One signed Waiver & Release form for each member of your household on the account.
*We may require additional documentation. Children MUST be 5 years old & entering Kindergarten in order to enroll in after school or summer camp. Playtime & Camp for Tots Programs are available for children ages 3 – 4.
For more information call 305.673.7730 or email email@example.com.