Pool Party Rentals
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE
The World Health Organization has officially deemed this current outbreak of the coronavirus COVID-19 a pandemic. As such, both the Governor of the State of Florida and the Miami-Dade County Mayor have issued official state of emergency declarations.
In response to this and in an effort to keep our residents and visitors safe, the City of Miami Beach is evaluating all events and measures to be taken. Please check the City’s Coronavirus COVID-19 web page frequently for updates.
Flamingo & Normandy Isle Pools
Come celebrate your birthday party at Flamingo Park Pool, located at 999 11 Street or Normandy Isle Park located at 7030 Trouville Esplanade. Our aquatic facility consists of two separate pools. A large 8-lane general lap pool (Flamingo) 6-lane general lap pool (Normandy) for all ages and a zero to 15” depth water playground for toddlers. His and her locker rooms are equipped with showers and lockers (must bring your own lock). 20’ umbrella (sunbrellas) provided for birthday parties.
• Residents: $52 + tax (includes 25 guests) Additional guest: $4.12
• Non-Residents: $303 + tax (includes 25 guests) Additional guest: $4.84
• Maximum number of guests: 40 persons
• Cancellation due to inclement weather ONLY, must cancel two hours prior to party. To cancel, please call facility.
• Cancellation of party 48 hours prior to event can receive refund minus $25. No refunds thereafter!
• Area is available for rent Saturday – Sunday, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. OR 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• 30 minute setup before event and 30 minute clean up included in 4 hour rental
• Not available on holidays or holiday weekends
• Call Flamingo Pool 305.673.7750 or Normandy Pool 305.993.2021 for more information.
Rules & Regulations
• One birthday party per session
• Set up and clean up times are 30 minutes prior and after.
• Pre-cooked food is permitted i.e. pizza and sandwiches, however; absolutely no alcoholic beverages or glass containers allowed.
• The renter is responsible to supervise all guests, party supplies and gifts.
• Renter is provided a designated area; however, pool is open to the public.
• Insurance criteria not needed.
• No vendors allowed.