The Procurement Department is pleased to announce the implementation of the BidSync electronic bidding (e-Bid) platform. BidSync is the largest public-sector bid platform in North America and is already in use by a number of public sector agencies in the South Florida area, including Miami-Dade County. BidSync provides an intuitive user experience across mobile phone, tablet, and desktop to ensure that any bid opportunity released by the City is available to you. Effective September 12, 2020, the BidSync platform, the City’s electronic bidding system, will be renamed Periscope S2G, Supplier-to-Government. The BidSync platform used by government buyers will be renamed Periscope Source.
If you would like to be notified of available competitive solicitations released by the City you must register your company through Bid Sync/Periscope S2G www.bidsync.com/Miami-Beach.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU REGISTER WITH BIDSYNC AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED WITH BIDSYNC/PERISCOPE S2G, YOU MAY MISS BID OPPORTUNITIES RELEASED BY THE CITY.
Below is a list of current bid opportunities in BidSync/Periscope S2G.
COVID-19 INVITATIONS TO QUOTE (ITQ)
Below are links to the prices received in response to invitations to quote (ITQ) issued by the City for COVID-19 related supplies. The prices listed do not represent final purchases. Final purchases are dependent on many factors, including (but not limited to): product availability and delivery lead times, product specifications, payment terms, and costs. The City reserves the right to purchase any COVID-19 supplies pursuant to the listed ITQs, City contracts, contracts awarded by other agencies, or open market purchases. If you have any questions, please contact VendorSupport@miamibeachfl.gov.
- ITQ 2020-202-DF – For Purchase of NIOSH-Approved N95 Particulate Respirators and 3-Ply Surgical Face Masks – This ITQ has been cancelled; therefore, no award has been made to either Group 1 or 2.
- ITQ 2020-195-DF – For Purchase of 3-Ply Surgical Face Masks and Nitrile Disposable Gloves
- ITQ 2020-183-MG – For Purchase of 3-Ply Face Masks
- ITQ 2020-211-DF – For Purchase 3-Ply Disposable Face Masks – This ITQ has yet to be awarded, however, no additional responses will be accepted. The bid amounts recorded are UNVERIFIED. Bid responses and amounts will be analyzed by the Procurement Department to determine responsiveness to the requirements of the ITQ.
- ITQ 2020-217-DF – For Reusable Shopping Bags – This ITQ 2020-217-DF has been cancelled; therefore, no award has been made pursuant to the ITQ.
- ITQ 2020-234-DF – For Pop Up Tents
- ITQ 2020-243-DF – For Disposable Non-Latex Gloves
Please be aware that our efforts are on-going to continue to improve to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site or need assistance using the processes found within this site, please contact us at 305.204.2489 option 6 or online via the ADA Request form. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the webpage and we will make sure all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible. For more information regarding ADA click here.