SPECIAL EVENT GRANT – RUE VENDOME BUSINESS EVENT ACTIVATION GRANT
The City of Miami Beach has launched a pilot grant program, managed by the Tourism and Culture Department, which offers $1,000 grants to qualified businesses, located in Miami Beach and within a one (1) mile radius of Rue Vendome, to creatively activate and bring engaging community culture to Rue Vendome.
The grant funds can be used to purchase event production items including, but not limited to, event supplies, entertainment, marketing, photography.
Applications can be downloaded here and businesses can apply for a grant once a month until May 2019, with a maximum grant award of $3,000 per business.
Interested businesses must meet the following criteria:
- in business for at least one (1) year;
- licensed by the State of Florida;
- valid City of Miami Beach License or Miami-Dade County Business Tax License;
- have a physical address;
- in good standing with the City of Miami Beach and Miami Dade County; and
- provide a description and budget for the use of the grant funds.
Applications will be available until noon, Friday, May 31, 2019 for events held within thirty (30) days before or after the grant award. All events must occur before June 30, 2019 and funds will disbursed on a reimbursement basis.
For more information, please contact Heather Shaw at email@example.com or 305.673.7577.