Park hours of operation are from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
While enjoying the outdoor spaces of the City of Miami Beach, please adhere to the following rules for preventing the spread of COVID-19:
- Face coverings must always be worn if social distancing cannot be achieved
- Organized activities, including sports, fitness classes or any commercial use activity is prohibited
- Social distancing must be observed and there cannot be gatherings of 10 or more people
- Some pedestrian trails are one-way, as marked
- Strict enforcement of social distancing measures will be implemented with penalties and fines
- Park use is encouraged to be less than 2 hours
- No picnics
If you are visiting one of our open parks/greenspaces and/or beachwalks/baywalks, you must wear a face covering unless social distancing can be achieved. This does not apply to children under the age of 2 or person's who have trouble breathing due to chronic pre-existing conditions or persons engaged in strenuous physical activity are not required to wear a face covering.
Click Here to view a downloadable brochure with information on the parks and greenspace reopening. Visit www.miamibeachfl.gov/coronavirus for detailed information on the City of Miami Beach’s COVID-19 efforts.