Park hours of operation are from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
While enjoying the outdoor spaces of the City of Miami Beach, please adhere to the following rules for preventing the spread of COVID-19:
- Face coverings must always be worn, except children under the age of 2, persons who have trouble breathing due to a chronic pre-existing condition, or persons engaged in strenuous physical activity
- Organized activities, including sports, fitness classes or any commercial use activity is prohibited
- Social distancing must be observed and there cannot be gatherings of 10 or more people
- Some pedestrian trails are one-way, as marked
- Strict enforcement of social distancing measures will be implemented with penalties and fines
- Park use is encouraged to be less than 2 hours
- No picnics or parties
If you are visiting one of our open parks/greenspaces and/or beachwalks/baywalks, you must wear a face covering per Miami-Dade County Emergency Order 20-20. The exclusions to the use of masks apply only to those with respiratory conditions that make it difficult to cover their mouth and nose, people doing strenuous activities, such as jogging, and children under the age of 2.
Visit www.miamibeachfl.gov/coronavirus for detailed information on the City of Miami Beach’s COVID-19 efforts.