Be in the know with our drug prevention & intervention seminars for parents/guardians of teenagers.
View the upcoming dates and locations:
- Tuesday, April 2 | 6 PM – 8 PM
Nautilus Middle School | 4301 N Michigan Avenue
- Wednesday, April 3 | 8 AM – 10 AM
Fienberg Fisher K-8 Center | 1420 Washington Avenue
- Tuesday, April 16 | 6 PM – 8 PM
Miami Beach Senior High School | 2231 Prairie Avenue
- Thursday, April 18 | 6 PM – 8 PM
Miami Beach Golf Course | 2301 Alton Road
We’ll discuss topics such as:
- Overview of adolescent brain development and the effects of substance abuse on teen thinking and behavior.
- Most common drugs of abuse in teens and what parents need to look out for.
- Marijuana – weeding out fact from fiction.
- Why parents should be concerned about marijuana legalization.
- How parents can discourage teen drug use and encourage healthy decision-making in their children.
- What you should do if your child is experimenting with substances.