File A Report
Using the Miami Beach Police Department’s Online Reporting System you can:
- Register Your Bicycle
- Submit A Crime Tip
- Report A Neighborhood Concern
- Report Lost Property
- Submit A Supplemental Property Report
- Report A Theft
- Submit A Traffic Complaint
- Request A Watch Order for Your Home
If this is an Emergency, please call 911. Please confirm the following to find out if online reporting is right for you:
- This is NOT an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the City of Miami Beach.
- There are no known suspects. IF YOU HAVE SUSPECT information you CANNOT use this system, you will need to contact the Public Safety Communications Division at (305) 673-7900 to have an officer respond and complete a report.
- You are at least 18 years old.
Once your report is submitted you will:
- Be given a temporary case number.
- Be able to print an unofficial copy of the report to keep for your records.
- Be emailed a confirmation and an unofficial copy of your report.
- You need to add FLMiamiBeachPd@coplogic.com to your contact list so that notifications are not rejected by your email provider or marked as spam/junk.
- NOTE: This e-mail address is NOT monitored by any officers or detectives.
You Should Know:
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted by an officer or detective.
- Once your report is approved you will be notified by e-mail of the permanent case number and will receive a copy of the report.
- If the case is rejected, you will be notified of the reason for the rejection.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.