- Operating Hours: 7 AM - 8 PM
- Beach Entry: All beach entrances are open, except for Lummus Park beach entrances at 6, 7, 11 and 13 streets. Beachgoers should use entrances at 5, 10, 12 and 14 streets.
- Police, lifeguards, and beach ambassadors will be present to enforce all rules
- Individuals should be particularly cautious in swimming, surfing and other water-based activities associated with rescue and resuscitation
- Beachgoers will be required to leave the beach for non-compliance with requirements
- The use of floats and inflatables shall be prohibited
Click here to read Miami-Dade County's New Normal Guide
Click here to read City of Miami Beach Emergency Orders