Sunset Harbour Neighborhood extending from Alton Road on the east to Biscayne Bay on the west, and from Dade Boulevard on the South to Sunset Lake on the North, Sunset Lake being that portion of the intra-coastal waterway immediately to the north of properties on the north side of 20th Street.
- Sara de los Reyes ; 305.538.8825 ; SHNA911@outlook.com
- Marilyn Freundlich ; 786.453.2131 ; firstname.lastname@example.org
SHNA Board Members:
- SHS: Sara de los Reyes, President
- TOWN HOMES: Marilyn Freundlich, Vice President
- SHS: Bruce Backman, Secretary
- TOWN HOMES: Ted Weinreich, Director
- SHN: Patrick Passamante, Director
- SHN: Barbara Montero, Director
- LOFT: Raymie Walsh, Director
- LOFT: Adonis Garcia, Director
- PALAU: Linda Diamond, Director
- PALAU: Marcela Sardi, Director
Membership Requirements: Open to residents and business owners in the area older than 18 years old. We have a set a rule that we have 2 members of each association participate as part of the board in order to always have participation for each association.
Meeting Schedule/Calendar: Twice per year and as the neighborhood needs it.
Mission of Association:
Advance the Quality of Life and Business Community within the Sunset Harbour Neighborhood. Being an advocate for all residents and keeping neighborhood safe with a common voice to government officials and provide effective, communicative process by which all residents can participate and involve themselves in process.