To assure the safety of all parties, the following measures have been taken.
- The Procurement Department will be working remotely until further notice. All interactions shall be electronic or telephonic. A staff directory is available at https://www.miamibeachfl.gov/city-hall/procurement/contact-procurement/.
- Any question regarding any active solicitation shall be submitted electronically via BidSync or via email to the contracting officer named in the solicitation. It is important to remember that the cone of silence is in place for all active solicitations.
- Any non-solicitation vendor concern or request for assistance (e.g., registration, payments, deliveries, etc.) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All bid submittals pursuant to solicitations issued before March 30, 2020 will be converted to electronic bids and delivered electronic via BidSync. Vendors will be notified formally via addendum. Hard copy bids should not be delivered to the Procurement Office.
- All bids submittals pursuant to solicitations issued on or after March 30, 2020 should be delivered electronically via BidSync. Hard copy bids should not be delivered to the Procurement Office.