• City of Miami Beach on Issuu
City of Miami Beach
1700 Convention Center Drive
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Phone: 305.673.7000

Miami Beach Parks & Recreation

With over 40 parks and facilities to explore and hundreds of different programs, we strive to provide the best experience for you and your family. Join a team, make a friend, and discover something new with the Parks & Recreation Department.

Simón Bolívar y Las Americas Day: A Tribute to Ecuador

21 Street & Collins Avenue 21 Street & Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States

You're invited to join the City of Miami Beach as we celebrate Simón Bolívar y Las Americas Day.   Thursday, July 25 4 PM Collins Park 21 Street & Collins […]


Floral Design Workshop for Seniors 55+

Various locations

Miami Beach Seniors 55+ are invited to enjoy a floral design workshop where they can make a beautiful bouquet. Space is limited and registration is required. Register today at register.miamibeachparks.com. […]

Office Information

John Rebar

Parks & Recreation Director
  • Main Office:

    1701 Meridian Avenue, Suite 401
    Miami Beach, FL 33139

  • Main Number:


  • Hours of Operation:

    Monday - Friday
    9 am - 5 pm

  • Contact Information