How to Become a Vendor?
Looking for Bid Opportunities?
The Procurement Department is pleased to announce the implementation of the Periscope S2G, Supplier-to-Government (formerly known as BidSync) electronic bidding (e-Bid) platform beginning June 3, 2019. Periscope S2G, Supplier-to-Government, is the largest public-sector bid platform in North America and is already used by many public sector agencies in the South Florida area, including Miami-Dade County. Periscope S2G, Supplier-to-Government, provides an intuitive, modern user experience across mobile phones, tablets, and desktops to ensure that any available bid opportunity released by the City is available at your disposal 24/7.
If you would like to be notified of available competitive solicitations released by the City, you must register your company through Periscope S2G, Supplier-to-Government www.bidsync.com/Miami-Beach. Registration is easy and will only take a few minutes. Refer to the guide for instructions on how to register and submit an electronic bid here.
Should you have any questions regarding this new system or registration, please visit the above link or contact Periscope S2G, Supplier-to-Government at email@example.com or 800.990.9339 option 1, option 1 (this is not a typo). Of course, you may always contact the Procurement Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305.673.7490.
We look forward to providing you with increased business opportunities, clear communication, less paperwork, and a simplified bid process for everyone involved.
How to Manage or Create a Vendor Profile on Vendor Self Service (VSS)
The City’s online Vendor Self-Service webpage allows City vendors to easily update contacts, attachments (W-9), and commodity information. The Vendor Self-Service (VSS) webpage also provides you with purchase orders and payment information.
Also, purchase orders could be sent electronically to the email provided by you. Make sure to keep accurate and up-to-date information to ensure you receive them timely. You will be able to add multiple contacts other than your primary one (Example: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, etc.) for your convenience. Make sure to correctly identify them during the registration process and frequently maintain them current after that.
In July 2022, Tyler migrated from usernames to email addresses. If you have registered in the past, you may be prompted to create a new email address profile. Registering in VSS only takes a few minutes and makes it easier to do business with the City of Miami Beach.
Vendor Self-Service webpage:
New & Existing Vendors:
- Click on the VSS link: https://mbservices.miamibeachfl.gov/vss/default.aspx
- Click on “Login/Register”
- Click the link at the bottom of the page “Don’t have an account? Sign up.”
- Enter your email address, new password, and first and last name, and click on “Sign Up.”
- A verification email is sent from Community Access Identity to the email address you entered. Verify and activate the account by clicking on the “Activate account” button.
- Sign in with the new email address and password you created at https://mbservices.miamibeachfl.gov/vss
- Enter the requested information on the page and follow the directions to complete your registration. You may be prompted to select a “Vendor Type” during your registration. Please select “R” for Regular Vendor.
- Make sure to review all information and attach a current W-9 form (required) and any supplier diversity certifications as indicated (if applicable).
The VSS system will allow us to streamline our procurement processes and utilize technology to better communicate with you. Please feel free to provide feedback regarding your registration experience. If you receive an error message, please take a screenshot and attach it to your email. Should you have any questions and/or comments, do not hesitate to submit them to email@example.com.
|Small Business Enterprise – A&E||Miami-Dade County|
|Small Business Enterprise – Construction||Miami-Dade County|
|Small Business Enterprise – Goods and Services||Miami-Dade County|
|Disadvantaged Business Enterprise||Miami-Dade County|
|Veteran Business Enterprise||U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
State of Florida, Department of Management Services
|LGBT Business Enterprise||National LGBT Chamber of Commerce|