The City of Miami Beach offers five (5) locations for non-profit vendors/distributors which are awarded by lottery for three (3) month periods.
To apply, non-profit organizations must submit the following:
- A completed application signed by an officer or director of the non-profit organization and $155 application fee.
- Authorization letter if the vendor/distributor is not an officer/director or registered agent of the non-profit organization.
- Proof of non-profit organization deemed a tax exempt organization under Section 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code registered with the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations.
- Copy of photo identification of the vendor/distributor.
- Copy of official listing of registered agent and officer/directors of non-profit organization. This can be found at the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations web site: http://www.sunbiz.org/corpweb/inquiry/corinam.html
Non-Profit Lottery Information
|Lottery Quarter||Application Due by 5:00pm||Lottery Held On|
|May – July 2023||April 12, 2023||April 19, 2023|
|August – October 2023||July 12, 2023||July 19, 2023|
|November – January 2024||October 11, 2023||October 18, 2023|
Download Forms and Information: (Acrobat*)
Please review before submittal as these items may change.
Non-Profit Lottery Application
- The date of each lottery will be posted on various locations such as: The City of Miami Beach Website, City Bulletin Board, Local Government Channel 20 and/or the Miami Herald.
- Lotteries are typically held 3 business days prior to the end of the previous lottery period.
- Applications and all other required information must be submitted no later than 5 business days prior to the lottery date.
- Non-Profit Organizations or their representatives need not to be present at the lottery to be selected for a location.
- Contact the Customer Service Center at 305-673-7420 for any questions.