Made possible by a grant from The Rockefeller Foundation, the Miami Beach Race to Trace Resource Team is made up of seasoned Florida Department of Health (Miami-Dade) contact tracers who provide local businesses with services that help keep their employees and customers safe during this challenging time.
Our mission is to provide local hospitality and tourism businesses with confidential contact tracing services, educational materials and health resources to help them protect against and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
OUR FREE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Confidential contact tracing
- Educational materials for businesses and their employees
- On-site environmental health consulting to help you set up your workplace for optimal spread containment
- Assistance scheduling COVID-19 appointments at local testing facilities
- Access to a wealth of COVID-19 health resources from Miami-Dade County including, but not limited to, housing, food and financial assistance
- Membership to the Pledge to Protect initiative, a voluntary program offering local businesses benefits for their commitment to contact tracing, COVID-19 protocols & employee testing
RACE TO TRACE TEAM MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
BUSINESSES SIGNED UP