Interested in a Green, Energy Efficient Home?
- Elect one of the three approved PACE programs – and check for your eligibility for the program.
- Determine your eligibility with the provider – Your property tax may not be delinquent for the preceding three years and any requested improvements may not exceed 20% of the value of the property.
- Choose a contractor and determine the scope and cost of the project.
- Secure financing for the project through the PACE provider. Improvement costs are normally paid over a set time period– typically 5 to 20 years–through property assessments, which are
secured by the property itself and paid as an addition to the owners’ property tax bills.
- Install the improvements to their property and have a more energy efficient, wind resistant, clean energy generating home!
What types of projects are eligible?
- Solar water heating systems
- Air sealing and ventilation systems
- Efficient doors and windows
- “Cool” roofs
- Water heaters,pool pumps
- Lighting fixtures and controls
- Storm shutters
- Wind resistant shingles
- High impact windows and doors
- And much more…
For more information regarding the PACE providers approved
by the City, visit any of the sites below:
Alliance | NRG (Florida Pace Funding Agency): www.alliancenrg.com/
Property owners should obtain help in selecting the option that is most appropriate for their particular financial situation. There may be other types of financing available to property owners and the City of Miami Beach does not guarantee that the PACE program is the best financing option. Property owners should obtain help in selecting the option that is most appropriate for their particular financial situation.