Mid-Beach On-Demand Transit Service
Mid-Beach On-Demand Transit Service is back!
We are excited to announce resumption of the Middle Beach on-demand transit service on October 1, 2021!
ALL PASSENGERS MUST WEAR MASKS OVER THEIR NOSE AND MOUTH FOR THE DURATION OF TRAVEL. VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECT TO DENIAL OF BOARDING OR REMOVAL FROM TRANSIT SYSTEM.
- We suggest requesting service approximately 20 minutes in advance of your desired departure time
- MB Freebee vehicles are 100% electric, emission-free and ADA accessible
- Smaller children and infants are required to be secured in a federally approved car seat, provided by their parent or guardian
- Booster seats are available if needed for children. If needed, please request booster seat from your driver
- Available transit connections are available at the following locations:
- Alton Road/ Lincoln Road
- West Avenue/19 Street Publix
- Washington Avenue/17 Street
- Along 41 Street from Alton Road to Indian Creek Drive
- Along Alton Road from 21 Street to 63 Street
- Indian Creek Drive/63 Street
- Indian Creek Drive/65 Street
- Collins Avenue/69 Street Publix
- Along Collins Avenue from 23 Street to 44 Street
If you don’t have access to a smart phone, you can call 855.918.3733 or hail a Freebee street side.
For customer service matters (questions, comments or complaints), please contact the City’s Transportation and Mobility Department at 305.673.7514.
We’d Love to Hear From You!