Mid-Beach On-Demand Transit Service
Freebee, in partnership with the City of Miami Beach, will officially welcome two new Tesla Model X SUVs to the Mid Beach on-demand transportation service later this month as part of the city’s Earth Month activities. The Tesla Model X vehicles offer a longer range between charges, improved safety features like autopilot and collision avoidance as well as panoramic windshields, falcon-wing doors and advanced climate control systems.
RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY
Friday, April 21, 2023 at 2 p.m.
Outside of the Carl Fisher Club House,
2100 Washington Ave
- We suggest requesting service approximately 20 minutes in advance of your desired departure time
- MB Freebee vehicles are 100% electric, emission-free and ADA accessible
- Smaller children and infants are required to be secured in a federally approved car seat, provided by their parent or guardian
- Booster seats are available if needed for children. If needed, please request booster seat from your driver
- Available transit connections are available at the following locations:
- Alton Road/ Lincoln Road
- West Avenue/19 Street Publix
- Washington Avenue/17 Street
- Along 41 Street from Alton Road to Indian Creek Drive
- Along Alton Road from 21 Street to 63 Street
- Indian Creek Drive/63 Street
- Indian Creek Drive/65 Street
- Collins Avenue/69 Street Publix
If you don’t have access to a smart phone, you can call 855.918.3733 or hail a Freebee street side.
For customer service matters (questions, comments or complaints), please contact the City’s Transportation and Mobility Department at 305.673.7514.
We’d Love to Hear From You!