Citywide Free Trolley
Miami Beach Trolley
The citywide trolley service currently operates 15 hours a day, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., 7 days a week at approximately 20-minute average service frequency along each route.
We thank you for your continued support and are looking forward to serving you!
Let Us Do the Driving!
Miami Beach's FREE trolley provides a reliable transportation alternative complementing the existing transit network and providing connection to regional transit routes, improving the mobility and the quality of life of residents and the visitors alike.
Trolley Service Map
Important Information & Tips
- All trolley vehicles have identification numbers located in the front area, above the driver and outside of the vehicle. When reporting concern, please provide vehicle ID number, date and time of the event.
- Service dogs must be harnessed or leashed and under control at all times. All other animals must be on carriers able to fit underneath trolley seat.
- To ensure passenger safety, drivers are ONLY allowed to pick up/drop off passengers at designated trolley stops.
- No loud music, food or drinks are allowed on board vehicles.
- All trolley vehicles are bicycle friendly, with 2 racks available for storage.
For Questions, Comments, Concerns, or Lost items Call Us at 305.673.7117.
We'd Love to Hear From You!