Citywide Free Trolley
Miami Beach Trolley Update
In the interest of public health and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, the City of Miami Beach is suspending all trolley service effective Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 7 p.m.
For updates, please visit: www.miamibeachfl.gov/coronavirus or call 305.673.7117. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Ultimo Aviso Sobre el Trolley
Por razones de salud pública y para ayudar a prevenir la propagación del COVID-19, la Ciudad de Miami Beach suspende todos los servicios de tranvía (trolley) a partir del jueves, 26 de marzo del 2020 a las 7 p.m.
Para mantenerse actualizado, por favor visite: www.miamibeachfl.gov/coronavirus o llame al 305.673.7117. Le pedimos disculpas por el inconveniente.
Let Us Do the Driving!
Miami Beach’s FREE trolley provides a reliable transportation alternative complementing the existing transit network and providing connection to regional transit routes, improving the mobility and the quality of life of residents and the visitors alike.
TROLLEY SERVICE MAP
Important Information & Tips
- All trolley vehicles have identification numbers located in the front area, above the driver and outside of the vehicle. When reporting concern, please provide vehicle ID number, date and time of the event.
- Service dogs must be harnessed or leashed and under control at all times. All other animals must be on carriers able to fit underneath trolley seat.
- To ensure passenger safety, drivers are ONLY allowed to pick up/drop off passengers at designated trolley stops.
- No loud music, food or drinks are allowed on board vehicles.
- All trolley vehicles are bicycle friendly, with 2 racks available for storage.
For Questions, Comments, Concerns, or Lost items Call Us at 305.673.7117.
We’d Love to Hear From You!