Citywide Free Trolley
Miami Beach Trolley
The citywide trolley service currently operates 15 hours a day, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., 7 days a week at approximately 30-minute average service frequency along each route.
Protecting the safety and health of our trolley passengers and drivers is of utmost importance. Vehicle interior and high-touch surfaces will be disinfected multiple times throughout the day at bus stops of lowest activity. This may affect passenger wait times and we may ask passengers on board of the vehicle (if any) to disembark during this time. We thank you in advance for your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience. Hand sanitizing solution will always be available on board of all trolley vehicles for passengers to use.
PURSUANT TO THE FEDERAL LAW, ALL TRANSIT PASSENGERS MUST WEAR MASKS OVER THEIR NOSE AND MOUTH WHEN BOARDING, DISEMBARKING, AND FOR THE DURATION OF TRAVEL. VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECT TO DENIAL OF BOARDING OR REMOVAL FROM TRANSIT SYSTEM.
To allow for social distancing on-board the trolleys, vehicle capacity will be limited to 10-12 passengers at time. Passengers wishing to board shall wait for passengers on-board to exit before entering the trolley vehicle and should follow social distancing at the stop, when boarding, disembarking, and for the duration of travel.
We thank you for your continued support and are looking forward to serving you!
For Coronavirus updates, please visit: www.miamibeachfl.gov/coronavirus or call 305.673.7117. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Let Us Do the Driving!
Miami Beach’s FREE trolley provides a reliable transportation alternative complementing the existing transit network and providing connection to regional transit routes, improving the mobility and the quality of life of residents and the visitors alike.
TROLLEY SERVICE MAP
Important Information & Tips
- All trolley vehicles have identification numbers located in the front area, above the driver and outside of the vehicle. When reporting concern, please provide vehicle ID number, date and time of the event.
- Service dogs must be harnessed or leashed and under control at all times. All other animals must be on carriers able to fit underneath trolley seat.
- To ensure passenger safety, drivers are ONLY allowed to pick up/drop off passengers at designated trolley stops.
- No loud music, food or drinks are allowed on board vehicles.
- All trolley vehicles are bicycle friendly, with 2 racks available for storage.
For Questions, Comments, Concerns, or Lost items Call Us at 305.673.7117.
We’d Love to Hear From You!