Point, Click, Register with our new Software System RecTrac
1. If you are a current member, your username will be your email on file with Capturepoint and your temporary password will be your household zip code.
2. Visit http://register.miamibeachparks.com/
3. Under “Account Log In,” enter your temporary username and password, which will log you in to update your account.
4. Your account will be defaulted as Non-Resident until you visit your local facility to prove your residency and receive a resident rate. No refunds will be given if purchasing a registration with the incorrect residency status.
1. Visit http://register.miamibeachparks.com/
2. Under “Account Log In,” click “Create an Account” to complete the household information and add your Family Members and Emergency Contacts.
3. Your account will be defaulted as Non-Resident until you visit your local facility to prove your residency and receive a resident rate. No refunds will be given if purchasing a registration with the incorrect residency status.
Children who live in Miami Beach are eligible for resident rates. You must bring participant’s birth certificate, current report card and one of the following: current lease or property tax statement showing your homestead exemption or approved exemption application; and one of the following: Picture ID, voter’s card, drivers license or utility bill. We may require additional documentation.
*Children MUST be 5 years old & entering Kindergarten in order to enroll in summer camp. Camp for Tots is available for children ages 3 – 4.
Financial Aid Policy
After School & Summer Camp
Financial Assistance is available for After School Programs and Summer Camp for qualified Miami Beach residents. Financial Aid cannot be applied to the Activity Fee. To be considered for Financial Aid, you must submit a complete registration and scholarship packet. Some restrictions apply. Documentation may be required. Call 305.673.7750 for more information.
Specialty Camps / Classes /All Other Applicable Programs
Residents of Miami Beach may apply for a scholarship and will be notified of eligibility at least one week prior to start of program. Scholarships for these programs are limited and based on availability and space.
Scholarships for specialty camps & classes are limited to a one (1) time usage for the summer and a one (1) time usage during the school year, based on availability. Only approved scholarships with registration packets will be considered as an “enrolled participant”.
Proof of Residency Requirements
Scholarship applicants must provide one of the following: Current lease or property tax statement showing your homestead exemption or approved exemption application AND one of the following: Picture ID, voter registration card, drivers license and/or utility bill to verify residency. The City reserves the right to require additional documentation, when appropriate.
After School Program
No refunds or credits will be issued because of non-attendance of a child from any program, nor if closed due to safety concerns, inclement weather, power loss, or other emergencies. The Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel under-enrolled programs, in which case the fee will be refunded.
After School: Refund requests must be received in writing seven days in advance of program start date to receive a full refund, less the $25.00 (if any) of refund. Refunds can be disbursed in one of the following ways:
A 50% refund of the total fee (A check will be issued 4-6 weeks after a request is received; NO Cash Refunds). OR
A full credit less the $25.00 administrative fee to be used for another Recreation class, camp, or program.
Credit must be used withing the same fiscal year. After this period, any unused credits will be voided. Credit issued has no monetary value. No refund/credits will be issued after the three week period.
Summer Camps, Specialty Camps, Classes & Programs
Due to the seasonal nature of our camps, classes & programs, their popularity and limited space, we are precluded from issuing any refunds or credits within two weeks of the program start date for any cause. Refund requests must be received in writing two weeks prior to program start date to receive a 50% refund or a full credit to be applied to a sibling or another program within the same fiscal year.
Holidays (Recreation Programming CLOSED)
January 1 – New Year’s Day
January 21 – Martin Luther King Day
February 18 – President’s Day
May 27 – Memorial Day
July 4 – Independence Day
September 2 – Labor Day
November 11 – Veteran’s Day
November 28 – 29 – Thanksgiving
December 25 – Christmas Day