Ceremony & Team Building Permits
- Applications must be submitted no later than 14 days prior to load-in date of event. Applications within 14 days of load-in date of event are subject to a $268.00 late fee.
- A Ceremony & Team Building permit application is online only.
- Applicants must provide a site plan illustrating all event elements requested and area features.
- Applicants must provide signed approval from the upland properties (hotels and/or residential buildings) and/or beachfront concessionaire.
- Applicants must provide a Certificate of Insurance for minimum $1M General Liability, with the City of Miami Beach, 1700 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139 listed as Certificate Holder and Additional Insured. If applicants do not have a policy, the City offers an insurance vendor as an option (“TULIP – Event Insurance”). Applicants may find insurance services, and other vendors, under FORMS CENTRAL page.
- Applicants will receive an invoice for $134.00 for the permit after all the deliverables are received.
All ceremony and teambuilding permits are approved on a case by case basis and subject to Miami Dade County’s New Normal handbook for guidelines and City of Miami Beach Emergency Orders, with special attention to requirements and recommendations with respect to COVID-19, including but not limited to, social distancing with limited participants keeping at least six (6) feet from each other, and participants wearing of face coverings/masks.
- Ceremony and Team Building permits allow chairs, runner, arch or chuppah, up to (3) 10×10 tents, and up to (5) folding tables. They do not allow for genie, staging, tents larger than 10 x 10, amplified sound, etc.
- Ceremony permits are limited to a maximum time frame of (4) hours.