Miami Beach Tennis Center
|501 72 Street • P: 305.604.4080|
Hours of Operations
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
* Holiday hours subject to change
Hourly Court Fees
Residents: $5.61 + tax
Non-Residents: $11.75 + tax
Light fee for night play: $1.61 + tax
Annual Pass Membership Fees effective 10/01 – 9/30
Adult Resident: $250 + tax , Non-Resident: $590 + tax
Senior (65+) Resident: $175 + tax, Non-Resident: $465 + tax
Junior (under 18) Resident: $75 + tax, Non-Resident: $290 + tax
Family Resident: $540 + tax, Non-Resident: $1,290 + tax
* Pro-rating available 4/1 – 9/30
8 - 17 years old advanced tournament players, 4 students / coach, 2 hours / day.
$60 per day + optional $150 monthly academy tournament coaching fee
*$60 if paid in full, otherwise $65
Monday / Wednesday / Friday; 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM.
Adult clinics are group lessons with up to 6 students per court. The adult clinics last 1.5 hours and are generally for intermediate players (no beginners in these groups). Beginner clinics are available for beginning tennis players with no or very little experience. Clinics are 1.5 hours and payment must be made before lesson. Click here to register >
Wednesday; 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Saturday; 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
$25 / 1.5 hours
Special event adult clinics with 3 - 4 students, 1.5 hours.
Pricing available upon request
Corporate Clinics available upon request. Call 305.604.4080 for more information.
For full time junior or pro players.
Train twice a day; one session in the morning and one early afternoon.
Call 305.604.4080 for more information.
8 - 13 years old intermediate pre-tournament, 5 students / coach, 1.5 hours / day.
$40 per day
* $40 if paid in full, otherwise $45
Tuesday / Thursday / Friday; 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Junior camps are separate training weeks, outside of school programs. Camps can have full or half day sessions for recreational. Advanced junior camps are full day sessions and include training, match play and physical training.
For detailed information about specialty camps, click here to download the Summer Recreation Review or call 305.604.4080
These are individual lessons given to adults and juniors, 1 or 2 students, the lesson fee can be split between two students (court fee included). Private lessons must be booked by phone.
• $85 / hour: Director of Tennis
• $75 / hour: Academy Instructor
5 - 9 years old beginner student with little or no experience, 8-12 students / coach, 1 hour / day.
Youth Recreational Tennis classes
- Tuesday & Thursday 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday $20.00 per class (Must commit to entire program/remaining classes)
- Thursday $20.00 per class (Must commit to entire program/remaining classes)
Youth Advanced Recreational Tennis classes
- Monday / Wednesday / Friday 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday $20.00 per class (Must commit to entire program/remaining classes)
- Wednesday $20.00 per class (Must commit to entire program/remaining classes)
- Friday $20.00 per class (Must commit to entire program/remaining classes)