On-Demand Transit Service
Getting Around Mid-Beach
Just Got Easier!
The City of Miami Beach has partnered with Freebee to offer a FREE On-Demand Transit (ODT) service to riders throughout Mid-Beach, launching Friday, May 31 at 2 p.m.! ODT service will provide first mile/last mile service connecting to the existing Miami Beach Trolley and Miami-Dade County Bus service within the geo-fenced service area and door-to-door service for trips originating and ending within the geo-fenced service area. As part of the pilot program, ODT service is anticipated to operate until Monday, September 30, 2019. The service will operate as a continuous vanpool, dynamically adjusting vehicle routing to appropriately meet ridership demand and service needs within the service area.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Saturday: 6:30 AM to 10 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM to 10 PM
If you don’t have access to a smart phone, you can call 786.589.9870 or hail a Freebee streetside.
Important Information & Tips
- Due to limited number of vehicles in operation during pilot-program, we suggest requesting service approximately 20 minutes in advance of your desired departure time
- MBFreebee vehicles are 100% electric, emission-free and ADA accessible
- Smaller children and infants are required to be secured in a federally approved car seat, provided by their parent or guardian
- Booster seats are available if needed for children. If needed, please request booster seat from your driver
- Available transit connections are: West Avenue/19 Street Publix, 41 Street (Alton Road to Indian Creek), Alton Road (21 Street to 63 Street), and 69 Street Publix
For Questions, Comments, Concerns, or Lost items Call Us at 305.673.7117.
We’d Love to Hear From You!