On-Demand Transit Service
Getting Around Mid-Beach
Just Got Easier!
The City of Miami Beach has partnered with Freebee to offer a FREE On-Demand Transit (ODT) service to riders throughout Mid-Beach! ODT service provides first mile/last mile service connecting to the existing Miami Beach Trolley and Miami-Dade County Bus service within the geo-fenced service area and door-to-door service for trips originating and ending within the geo-fenced service area. The service operates as a continuous vanpool, dynamically adjusting vehicle routing to appropriately meet ridership demand and service needs within the service area.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Friday: 6:30 AM to 10 PM
Saturday: 8 AM to 10 PM
Sunday: 8 AM to 8 PM
If you don’t have access to a smart phone, you can call 786.598.9870 or hail a Freebee streetside.
Important Information & Tips
- Due to limited number of vehicles in operation, we suggest requesting service approximately 20 minutes in advance of your desired departure time
- MBFreebee vehicles are 100% electric, emission-free and ADA accessible
- Smaller children and infants are required to be secured in a federally approved car seat, provided by their parent or guardian
- Booster seats are available if needed for children. If needed, please request booster seat from your driver
- Available transit connections are: Washington Avenue/17 Street, Alton Road/Lincoln Road, West Avenue/19 Street (Publix), Indian Creek Dr/41 Street, Indian Creek Drive/63 Street, Indian Creek Drive/65 Street (Shane Center), and Collins Avenue/69 Street (Publix).
For Questions, Comments, Concerns, or Lost items Call Us at 305.673.7117.
We’d Love to Hear From You!