MIAMI BEACH RESIDENT PARKING RATE REGISTRATION
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TEMPORARY RELIEF
We understand the challenges brought on by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused some level of inconvenience for us all. In order to alleviate some of those challenges, residents may park and will be honored in all municipal parking lots.
Miami Beach residents should register with the City for identification purposes when parked in municipal parking lots. This registration was initially developed for residents to receive a parking rate discount. However, for this temporary parking accommodation we are waiving some requirements to facilitate the registration process.
Miami Beach residents simply need to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach their vehicle registration and a valid proof of Miami Beach Residency (PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR DRIVER’S LICENCE) – one (1) of the following items must be provided: monthly bill/statement with the resident’s name and address. Current statement must have been mailed within the last 30 days.
- Utility bill (electric, phone, gas, cable)
- Mobile phone carrier statement
- Bank statement
- Credit card statement (credit card number must be obstructed)
- Vehicle insurance statement
- Mortgage statement
- Property tax statement (last one received)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Internet/electronic bills will be accepted as proof of residency on a temporary basis.
Registrations may take up to 48 hours to process. For more detailed information related to the Miami Beach Resident Parking Rate Program, please click on the link below.