Citywide Scooter/Motorcycle Parking Permit
In order to continue promoting the City of Miami Beach as a “Green City,” the City Commission established the following parking incentive for residents that own motorcycles and scooters.
- Citywide Parking Permit for $100 a year (only valid at designated scooter and motorcycle municipal parking spaces).
Where to apply?
City of Miami Beach
1755 Meridian Avenue, Suite 100
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Required documents to apply for permit (must present all three (3) required documents):
- A valid photo ID issued by local, state or federal agency (Driver’s License, Passport)
- Florida vehicle registration belonging to the person requesting the permit.
- Valid proof of residency
- Utility bill (FPL, phone, gas, cable)
- Cell phone bill
- Bank statement
- Credit card statement
- Vehicle insurance bill
- Mortgage statement
- Property tax statement
- Voter registration
- Completed Citywide Scooter/Motorcycle Parking Permit Application
- All Residential Scooter and Motorcycle Parking Permits expire at the end of January. Prorate price for 1st time purchase: half month $4.16; full month $8.33.
- Designated scooter and motorcycle municipal parking spaces are marked with proper signage. Please familiarize yourself with the signs below.