Parking Permit Programs
For customer service questions, please call our main line at 305.673.7505, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or email us at ResidentialParkingPermits@miamibeachfl.gov.
The Parking Administrative Division and Finance Customer Service Division manage the City’s Parking Permit Programs.
Below is a list of the different types of Parking Permit Programs:
- Residential Parking Permit (available for residents only)
- Citywide Scooter/Motorcycle Parking Permit (available for residents only)
Bona fide residents that own a scooter/motorcycle are eligible for an annual citywide permit at a cost of $116.00. This permit is only honored at motorcycle spaces.
- Maurice Gibb Boat Ramp Permit (available for residents only)
- Garage and Parking Lot Monthly Permit
The availability of monthly parking is based on location. For more information please contact the Customer Service Center at: 305.673.7505; press 0 to speak to a representative.
- Production Company Recreational Vehicle (PCRV) Parking Permit
- Citywide Parking Permit
- Freight Loading and Alleyway Parking Permit (for commercial deliveries)
- Space Rental Permit
Space rentals are available for Construction Projects, Film & Photo Productions, Special Events, and Valet purposes. A City of Miami Beach permit is required.
- Construction Parking Management Plan (CPMP) permit (required for your building permit approval of any construction valued over $250,000)