Resident Parking Discounts
With proof of residency, registered Miami Beach residents will enjoy the discounted hourly parking rate of $1.00 per hour at on-street meters, off-street meters and garages.
Additionally, residents are provided a discounted monthly rate at municipal lots and garages of $70.00/month plus tax. Please note that there are waiting lists for certain garage monthly permits. To place your name on one of our waiting lists, please call 305.673.7505.
ParkMobile has also agreed to waive transaction fees for registered Miami Beach residents when used for payment of on-street, off-street or garage parking.
To register, please see below.
Miami Beach residents’ vehicles participating in one of the City’s residential parking permit programs and whose residency status has been confirmed in the past year are automatically registered for the resident parking rate discount and Parkmobile transaction fee waiver.
If you are a property owner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org during our regular business hours with a copy of your vehicle registration and vehicle insurance if the vehicle is not registered in the resident’s name, along the following information in order to enroll in the resident discount program:
- Birth Month
- Vehicle model
- 4 Digit Pin Code
In order to enjoy the parking rate discount and Parkmobile transaction fee waiver, residents who are NOT currently participating in any of the City’s residential parking permit programs and are NOT property owners may register in-person at the City of Miami Beach Customer Service Center located at 1755 Meridian Avenue, Suite 100, Miami Beach, Florida or email email@example.com and provide the following:
- Valid Photo ID – Issued by local, state, or federal agency (drivers license, passport)
NOTE: IF PROVIDING DOCUMENTATION VIA E-MAIL – PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PHOTO ID
- Valid Vehicle Registration – vehicle registration belonging to the person applying for the exemption. If the vehicle is registered to a different person, the resident must provide proof of insurance under their name.
- Valid Proof of Miami Beach Residency – one (1) of the following items must be provided at the time of registration: monthly bill/statement with the resident’s name and address. Current statement must have been mailed within the last 30 days.
- Utility bill (electric, phone, gas, cable)
- Mobile phone carrier statement
- Bank statement
- Credit card statement (credit card number must be obstructed)
- Vehicle insurance statement
- Mortgage statement
- Property tax statement (last one received)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Internet/electronic bills are not accepted as proof of residency.
Once registered you can start taking advantage of your discount by using the Parkmobile application for payment or by paying at the pay station, simply by entering the registered license plate in the pay station or via Parkmobile for payment and you’ll instantly receive the discounted rate with no convenience fees.
At the garages your discount will be available using the Parkmobile application.
To enroll in ParkMobile, you can do so online at www.parkmobile.com or by calling ParkMobile’s toll-free number 877.727.5714. Please allow 24 hours for processing.